HEROES IN ACTION: Honoring Outstanding Nurses and Maternal & Infant Health Providers
Join us at the newly reimagined HEROES IN ACTION (formerly March of Dimes Oregon Nurse of the Year Awards), as we honor outstanding nurses and maternal & infant health providers across our state!
Whether serving as health care provider, educator, or researcher, you all play a critical role in advancing the mission of the March of Dimes: leading the fight for the health of all moms and babies.
From May 15 - August 1, 2021, colleagues, supervisors, and instructors will nominate outstanding healthcare heroes in 16 diverse categories. You view the complete list below.
We are grateful to our nominees, finalists, and winners, for helping to raise money for our mission--to lead the fight for the health of all moms and babies! Your support of March of Dimes will help them reach their goal of $15,000, which will fund programs like:
* Free virtual/in-person NICU support programs for families
* Virtual prenatal programs for moms-to-be
* Health equity for moms & babies, addressing racial disparities in maternal/child health
* COVID-19 interventions and support for moms and babies
* Educational programs for families, including live Facebook panel discussions
* Necessary supplies for expectant mothers, including blood pressure cuffs and masks
* And so much more!